MOT Test Centre Chepstow
If so, look no further than Easy Car Care. We are a local and fully DVSA authorised MOT Centre in Chepstow.
Easy Car Care is a fully equipped local garage and have a brand new MOT testing bay. We can carry out your yearly MOT to ensure that your vehicle is of a roadworthy and in good working order. All MOT tests are performed on site and we offer a while you wait MOT service.
We Perform MOT Classes 1 – 7
Here at Easy Car Care, we offer class 1 – 7 MOT Tests.
• Class 1 is for motorcycles and mopeds up to engine size of 200cc.
• Class 2 is for motorcycles with engines over 200cc.
• Class 3 is for 3 wheeled vehicles up to 450kg unladen weight.
• Class 4 is for cars for up to 8 passengers, 3 wheeled vehicles over 450kg of unladen weight, motor caravans, dual purpose vehicles, quads, ambulances and taxis and goods vehicles up to 3 tonnes gross weight.
• Class 4a is for vehicles which can carry 9 – 12 passengers.
• Class 5 is for private passenger vehicles and ambulances with more than 13 seats plus mini buses.
• Class 7 is for goods vehicles between 3- 3.5 tonnes.
Book an MOT at Easy Car Care MOT Centre in Chepstow
Does My Vehicle Need an MOT?
Yes, you will need to submit your vehicle for an MOT if your vehicle is over 3 years old. If your vehicle is less than 3 years old, it will require an MOT once it reaches 3 years of age. Our mechanics are fully qualified to carry out inspections and MOT tests on all makes and model of vehicle.
We offer MOTs in Chepstow for all Vehicle Classes
Whether you have a small moped, standard car or need a 3.5 tonne commercial vehicle we can provide an MOT test suitable for your vehicle. Our MOT services also cover motor-homes.
We have a comfortable waiting room with hot drinks facilities where you can relax while your vehicle has its MOT inspection.
What Does an MOT Test Involve?
So, what aspects of your vehicle are checked when it has an MOT? Our engineers will thoroughly inspect your vehicle according to DVSA requirements to ensure it is roadworthy.
MOT inspections cover the following aspects of your vehicle.
Battery and electrical wiring – Brake system – Car horn function – Check the vehicle identification number (VIN) matches the vehicle registration plates – Doors, boot, bonnet and bodywork – Exhaust emissions – Exhaust system – Fuel system – Mirrors – Registration plates – Seat belts – Seats – Steering rack – Suspension – Wheels and tyres – Windscreen, Window wipers and washer system.
Here at Easy Car Care our staff are fully qualified and experienced to perform MOT inspections on your vehicle. Our fully equipped test centre is on-site so, you don’t need to worry about your vehicle being taken elsewhere.
In addition, we provide free estimations before assessing the vehicle, and furthermore, our quotations have a fixed price guarantee.